Tuesday 14 September 2010

Ok, feeling slightly fluttery, I have my first proper lesson today, English Language and Literature at 1:30pm.
My new friend Flower has a friend on her facebook page who is also in my class today, so will introduce myself to her.  Speaking of Flower.....she is hell bent on figuring out who everyone is.  She got Zippy, Newt and I gave her herself, cos she had pretty much worked that out.  But no more!  I have to keep them confidential incase I piss them off!!  lol.
I had some bad news at chorus last night and have woken up feeling distracted and worried, I really dont want it to affect my day.  So, I have to try and shake it off.
We have a convention coming up in October, where all the Ladies Barbershop Chorus' compete.  Being a little unrealistic, I signed up to go.  My beautiful daddy paid half the cost when he was over for a holiday in June and I naeivly believed that I could raise the rest. Well, time is running out and I can't.  I sold the TV to pay my school fees and have nothing of value left. Being on benefits; one fortnightly payday covers bills and one fortnightly payday covers food. There is no room for anything else. So, with tail between my legs, I informed the chorus that I would have to cancel my place.  I hoped that I would get my money back.  At the end of the night, I was asked to step into the back room where I was told, all be it uncomfortably, that my place had been paid for so I still had to pay the rest of the cost. God! I could have cried.  So, my mind is roiling.
If I have to pay anyway, then I might as well go, how in hell Im going to pay for it is still a mystery.  I am very stressed about it and my psoriasis is going loopy on my scalp.  I woke up with a bloody pillow again.  Imagine what I would be like if I were not drugged up to the eyeballs with anti-depressants!!
The only thing I can think of is to skip my bills, again.  Aaaarrrggghhh!
So, I have to try and block that so that I can concentrate at college today.
I did get sung Happy Birthday to at chorus last night, and whilst standing there slightly embarassed but pleased, I realised that I have never had that sung to me before.  It was a special moment for me.
For those of you wondering how in hell you manage to last 45 years on this planet without hearing happy birthday sung to you.....my family were Jehovah's Witnesses when I was a child, then I spent my adult life in a relationship with a mysoginistic, self absorbed serial cheater who cared less for me than his nail clippings.
Do not feel that I am a 'poor me'.  I am not!  I am a happy, well adjusted woman with a fabulous future waiting for me, and I am taking the steps to keep me on track to get there. x

No comments:

Post a Comment