Wednesday 8 September 2010

Its 7:30am, wednesday morning.  I woke up before the alarm went off at 6:30, was up, scrubbed, dressed and cuppa tea'd with a tingly excited buzz.  Now I have half an hour to kill.  I used to think I couldnt "wake up" when I got up in the mornings, but since the TV went, that dosent seem to be the case.  Hmmm!
Ok, what to wear, what to wear?  First day, gotta set the right tone, so...what to wear?  I have gone with the classic jeans, white shirt with splayed cuffs and black waistcoat.  Kind of a grown up studenty look.  Will wear sneakers but not sure about a coat.  I checked the Gardeners World Weather site (the absolutley most accurate!!) and it said possible drizzle later. That didnt really help.  I walk everywhere and have a pretty bad back problem, so need to keep surplus weight to a minimum.  I dont want to be carrying a coat if it turns out warm.  The site said 20degrees, but I dont really understand that in relation to my body temp.  Plus, my medication makes me warmer than usual.  Ok, will take the coat.  Fingers crossed I need it. Ha!
Can you tell that Im nervous?  Im gabbling!
I have Temple at 7, and classes finish at 3 today, so may spend time in the library rather than walk home then back to town.  Hopefully we will get some homework, so that will give me something to do.  If not, I do have a book to read.
I have a packed lunch, vegetablke rice with mexican infused quorn pieces and a couple of yogurts.  I have a bottle of pepsi but in future will try and stick to water.  I really need to tackle my weight problem and today is as good a day as any to start.
Ok, Im going to get my sneakers on and Im off.  Yes, I may well pass mcDonalds for an egg muffin, after all, I'm fat because I have no willpower!!!
Chat later.
Happy New Year to my Jewish Friends. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment