Friday 3 September 2010

Good afternoon.  Well the TV sold on Ebay fo £190, which is rubbish but more than I was expecting, so I am happy with that.  The sweet guy that won it cannot collect and pay til saturday morning.  Luckily I have the best brother in law in the world and he lent me the enrollment fee's till saturday.  Having overslept this morning, I rushed into town, via macdonalds and 2 egg muffins.  (all the way there I am telling myself, only 1, only 1,only 1, but when I got to the counter my mouth betrayed me and asked for 2) (that will be why Im so fat!!!!)  I walked straight up to the enrollment point and was enrolled, paid and on my way in about 10 minutes.  Phew!  It's done.
I then rushed up to Marvelous Mandies'  house for extra chorus rehearsals where we practiced the songs we are singing for convention.  Love Me and My Baby Just Cares For Me.  If I forgot to mention it, I sing in a Ladies Barbershop Chorus.  I felt that we had a good rehearsal and I discovered that Im not as crap as I think I am, there are just a couple of low notes that I can't reach, so we worked on them.
Well, phew, something of a discombobulated afternoon now, the stressy rushy bits are over and now I just have to get the reading materiel I need tomorow after work.  I believe that we will be covering Mary Shelly's Frankenstien and Shakespears The Tempest.  Started reading the Tempest and its not as tough going as I thought, but my copy is in Shakespears complete works, and that book is way too heavy to trawl to college and back.  I bought a book on the life of Mary Shelly because I thought it would give me some insight to her works, but to be honest, its boring and really hard going.

No comments:

Post a Comment