Thursday 2 September 2010

close to the edge!!

Well, enrolment is tomorow and I still don't have the fees together!  My daughter was going to buy my TV, then changed her mind a couple of days later, so I put it on Ebay.  I just had to come to terms with the fact that I would get a terrible price for it.  I cannot think about how much I paid, just that the money will cover my fees and I am fully commited to not having a tv in the house.  The Provvy Lady text me today that I can't get an extension on my loan, which to be honest, I am glad of, I'd rather not have further debt.  Oh boy!  How stressed am I???
So much for being fully engaged and organised!!
Ok, no more beating myself up!
I have 2 hours left on the TV, £102 is the current bid, so whatever happens, I will be ok.

I went to my first Buddhist 'thing' last night and we spent an hour in meditation.  That was the first time I have ever meditated and I gotta tell you, it was incredible.  I have never been able to quiet my mind before and just relax, I was so chilled out I just can't believe it.  I am certainly going next week, and will attempt to try it at home as well.
I can see how being able to meditate will really hepl me with my studies, to be able to cut out all the white noise and just focus will be an incredible help. 

Ok, will let you know later how the enrolment goes.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment