Wednesday 8 September 2010

Oh my god!  I just had the best day ever at college.  The class was full of really nice people, I dont think there is a single one that I wont get on with.  I've already made a couple of friends, arranged a couple of nights out and may even get some financial assistance with my books.  I told the class that I am doing a blog, but that I wouldnt use anybodys name.  Well, I wouldnt want to be written about by some random crazy lady, would you?
So, I've been thinking about what I can call people.......here goes.....Well, I made quick friends with zippy and sat next to her, we chatted heaps and got on really well, I spotted pretty one and we talked a bit, she is so sweet, extremely pretty and seems very gentle and grounded, pretty two is a sweetheart, really friendly and seems like she probaly attends church, apples is a hunny, gotta be careful what I say about him, but I did explain that my flirting; whilst possibly embarrasing for him, is completely harmless, ok, giggles seems like he's going to be great fun although I didnt get to talk to him as much, mmm, frenchy (who isnt french, just looks like she should be) is very quiet and reserved, but I believe will be a lot more open as she settles in,  flower is going to be my new best friend, I just love her to bits already, she is normal, harrassed, dedicated, and open...my kinda gal, one woman; I really want to call mamma but it could be misconstrued, so I will call her hue, she didnt seem to mix very much, possibly because she is shy but more likely because of the percieved age gap.  Lady seems like a lovely woman but there dosent appear to be anyone that she would naturally gravitate toward, I like her a lot, so will make sure that she dosent feel isolated.  Newt is really nice too, I wasnt sure when I was just watching her, but having chatted, she is also going to be a great friend, the fact that she lives near zippy and myself is a huge plus.  There are heaps more people on the course, but these are the guys that stuck out to me today.  It all seems a little sichophantic but they really are a great bunch.  A quick word on the numeracy tutor, even tho she is painfully young, I really like the way she holds herself and takes control of the class, she seems aware of the fact that many are older than her but she still has the skills and balance to keep the class together. I look forward to her lessons. oddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment