Tuesday 7 September 2010

Its eleven am on Tuesday, "why are you at home?" I hear you cry!  I do have excellent hearing!! :)
Well, dumbo here finally found her timetable and tho yes school starts this week, its only on Wednesday, a kind of familiarisation day.  Luckily I promised myself to be honest on here, or I could end up looking like an organised and intelligent woman!
So, pyjama day it is then. he he he.
Day 4 with no TV. I gotta tell you, I havent missed it at all.  I dont know if this will be a direct result of not having a TV in the house but.... I am so creative now, have written poetry, read books, made cakes, rearranged my home, visited people with cakes as gifts (Icant eat them all, Im fat enough),  baked cakes for chorus, slept well, woken on the alarm feeling refreshed...NEVER done that before, still find myself pottering about at bed time when I thought Id be pulling my hair out. Its been great, ok so tonight will be the tester, I simply love True Blood and now wont be able to watch it.  I cant play dvd's on my laptop either, don't know why.  Anyhoo, we shall see.  I will probably get the books out of the library and read them instead.
My Ellie Cat is still hugely pregnant, she looks like a matchstick figure that has swallowed a football. Poor baby.  She just huffs and puffs, flops down and hisses at Suki Puss, with the occasional swipe at her when she can summon the energy.  I can feel her babies moving around in her stomach, when she lets me....grumpy bugger!
Been thinking a bit about putting some of my poetry on here.  Its a very personal enterprise. I dont usually let people read my stuff unless it was written for them, and then its usually more in the way of a ditty.  If I can figure how to do it, I may just do so.
Have a fab day.

No comments:

Post a Comment